Okay… there is no oil involved here, so it isn’t really fried. But it’s tasty!
1 package coleslaw mix, shredded cabbage, or 1 head cabbage, shredded
1 tsp Cumin seed
1 Tbs minced ginger
1 tsp Paprika powder
1 Tbs Coriander powder
1 c frozen mixed veggies
salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat up non-stick copper pan (or if you don’t have a nifty copper pan you may need to heat up 2 Tbs of oil); add cumin seed and ginger. Saute for a minute and add cabbage, paprika, coriander salt and pepper.
- Mix well. Add 1/4 c water
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes until the cabbage is wilted and tender.
- Add the mixed veggies and cook for a minute or until the veggies are cooked through.
- Serve over quinoa. Delish!