Servings: 4-6 Prep time: 8-10 minutes Cook time: 13-15 minutes
14 oz vegan sausage (I found some in the vegetable section of my local store)
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small zucchini, sliced thin
1 carrot, grated
1 average head of cabbage, chopped
- Cut the sausage into thick round slices, remove the paper casing of the sausage.
- Remove the outer green leaves from the cabbage.
- Cut the cabbage in half and remove the core. Coarsely shred of chop the cabbage.
- Chop the onion, slice the zucchini and shred the carrot… peel and mince the garlic.
- Saute the onion and garlic together until the onion is translucent.
- Add the “kielbasa” (vegan sausage). Stir it all around in the pan until the sausage browns.
- Add cabbage, zucchini and carrot. Stir to evenly mix the vegetables. add about 1/4 c water to assist in steaming the vegetables. Cover and simmer for 7-10 minutes.