Servings: 3-4 Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
1 small onion
4 garlic cloves, crushed
3 inches of ginger, peeled and sliced
6 c vegetable broth
1 Tbs anise seeds
2 Tbs soy sauce
2 c sliced mushrooms
1 pkg tofu
6 oz. rice noodles
2 c cabbage, chopped
2-3 heads bok choy
3 Tbs pepper sauce
green onions for garnish
- saute onions, garlic, and ginger until onions are translucent and soften. 3-4 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, anise seeds, and soy sauce.
- Add tofu, cabbage, mushrooms, and rice noodles. Simmer until noodles are done.
- Add bok choy and pepper sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with green onions as a a topping.