1 pkg sliced mushrooms
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 jar sun dried tomatoes
1 pkg tortellini
8 oz fresh baby spinach
- Cook tortellini per package directions.
- Cook mushrooms, onions, and garlic in a non-stick pan for about 8 minutes.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and tortellini and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook until it wilts.
1 small head broccoli, cut into slices
spray cooking oil
1 clove garlic minced
1/4 tsp red pepper
salt and pepper to taste
- Combine broccoli with spices and bake on a cookie sheet for 12 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.