1 pkg extra firm tofu
3/4 tsp taco seasoning
2 c thinly sliced cabbage
2 green onions, chopped
1 T lime juice
1 small tomato, chopped
- Cut tofu into slabs and let them drain on a paper towel for about 5 minutes. Then cut the slabs into little squares.
- Sprinkle the tofu with taco seasoning.
- Cook tofu in a non-stick cooper pan or add 1 T of olive oil to a pan to cook them until they are golden brown.
- Combine cabbage, green onion, lime juice and toss.
- Heat up corn tortillas.
- fill tortillas with tofu and cabbage mixture, and chopped tomato. Enjoy!