I love how this dish turned out! I grow spaghetti squash and it is nice to have a fun way to prepare it.
1 medium spaghetti squash
3 Tbs garlic, minced
6 oz fresh spinach
1/2 c coconut cream
1 Tbs vegan cream cheese
1/2 c vegan mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice your spaghetti squash length wise and remove the seeds.
- Roast the squash face down for about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute garlic (use 1 tsp olive oil if desired). Add spinach and cook until it wilts. Add coconut cream, vegan cream cheese, and vegan mozzarella and stir well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cool the cooked squash. Use a fork and fluff the strands of squash. Pour the sauce into the baked squash and stir to mix. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- turn the oven to broil for the last couple of minutes to brown the top if you want.