1 c frozen corn
1 pint cherry tomatoes
2 T olive oil
8 oz whole-grain pasta
2 c baby spinach
1 avocado, pitted and chopped
1 1/2 T fresh lemon juice
1/4 c pumpkin seeds
- Toss corn, tomatoes and 1 T olive oil on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the corn is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Remove corn mixture from the oven. Stir in spinach.
- Process avocado, lemon juice, and 1 Toil in a blender until smooth.
- Toss together the pasta, corn mixture, and avocado sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.