I made this dish with veggies from the farmers market. I had some purple beans and my family was pretty impressed that they turn green when the cook. You might want to try something fun like that with your family.
3/4 c veggie broth
1 pkg vegan sausages
1 1/2 pound potatoes
1 1/2 pound fresh green beans
1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
1 small yellow onion, chopped
4 t Cajun seasoning
1/2 t black pepper
- pour veggie broth into a crock pot.
- cut the sausages into bite size pieces. Cut the potatoes into bite size piece. Snap the greens into bite size pieces. Chop the onion.
- Place all the veggies and the sausage into the pot.
- Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning over the top and toss.
- Cover the pot and cook on high for 4 hours or until the potatoes are done.
- Gently stir and serve. I topped our meal with a vegan ranch dressing.
This recipe can also be cooked in an Instant Pot.