Servings: 2 Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes
8 oz whole wheat penne
1 pint grape tomatoes
2 Tbs white wine
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 Tbs pitted Kalamata olives, halved
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 c fresh basil, chopped
1 c spinach, chopped
- Cook pasta according to directions
- Saute tomatoes for 4-5 minutes or until the tomatoes are blistered
- Reduce heat and and stir in cooking wine, garlic, olives, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes
- Stir in basil and spinach.
- Serve sauce over pasta and enjoy!