There are days I need something quick and easy. This is something I can turn to when the need arises.
8 oz uncooked rigatoni
2 c marinara sauce
1/2 c pitted kalamata olive haves
1 1/2 Tbs caper, drained
1/2 tsp red pepper
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese ( I use a vegan cheese)
1 pound green beans
1 Tbs lemon juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Heat up pasta sauce. Stir in olives, capers, and crushed red pepper.
- Toss sauce with pasta; top with cheese as desired
- Bring green beans to a boil. Drain.
- Spray a little oil over the top. Toss with salt and pepper to taste, and a little lemon juice.