I’ve made this a couple of times and really like it!
1 1/2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound Brussels sprouts, cut in half
1 carrots, sliced
1 c uncooked quinoa
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- whisk vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, a pinch of salt, and garlic. Add Brussels sprouts and carrots and toss.
- pour veggies onto a cookie sheet. Spray with cooking oil. Bake 25 minutes or until slightly browned and tender.
- Cook the quinoa according to the directions.
- Serve the quinoa and top with the roasted veggies.