I found this recipe in the book 30 Day Ketogentic Vegetarian Meal Plan: Delicious, Easy, and Healthy Vegetarian Recipes. I used veggie cheese to curve the amount of animal product I was eating. I really enjoyed this meal.
2 Tbs olive oil
3 medium zucchinis, sliced
1 large onion, chopped
10 Brussels sprouts, roughly chopped
1/4 c almond meal
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 c grated cheese
salt and pepper
- Drizzle the olive oil into a frying pan and heat over medium heat.
- Add zucchini, onion. Brussels sprouts and almond meal, stir as the veggies cook and soften, about 5-7 minutes.
- Once the veggies are soft and golden, crack the eggs into the pan and stir to break them up. Cook until the eggs are lightly cooked.
- Sprinkle cheese over the dish and gently stir through, leave for a minute until cheese melts.
- Salt and pepper to taste.